Agressive FUD by Fedora contributor

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Mon Oct 16 08:34:14 UTC 2006

On Sun, Oct 15, 2006 at 10:00:06PM -0700, Christopher Stone wrote:
> As you can clearly see from this thread Axel is completely ignoring
> the fact this his packages break Fedora user's systems [...]  The
> simple fact of the matter is that ATrpms breaks your system and Axel
> refuses to acknowledge the fact, [...]  I'm sorry if this makes you
> upset, but it happens to be the truth.

And it only takes a mail from Seth to make you change that *fact* of
ATrpms packages breaking your system to a *potential* breakage.

Indeed any package at ATrpms has potential breakage. But this is true
for any piece of software and package out there. Or did you invent the
bug-free software?

Does it make sense to ask you on specific examples on how ATrpms break
your system as a fact? A non-invented one, you do have "countless" of
people running to you with their problems daily, so you do have tons
of examples, right?

No, don't bother, I don't want to have to technically argue on the
you're on FUD-mode still. And that's what this is about, you dividing
the community and mobbing other fedora contributors.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net