Apology to Axel and Lists

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Thu Oct 19 11:58:30 UTC 2006

Axel Thimm wrote:
> Thanks, Christopher, for ending this. To lighten our moods we can
> start looking forward to FC6.

Hooray for Axel and Chris (or Chris and Axel) for ending this!

Now with that said. Axel I do hope you take a serious look at the
questions Chris filed through bugzilla, I know they are not really bug
reports but they are valid questions to ask and I think bugzilla is a
good way to track them.

Also with the help offered by others to take a look at this, I think
most differences between FE and atrpms can be resolved, for example I've
already received a useful bugreport against aalib to enhance it with
ncurses support, once that is done the 2 packages are identical and
hopefully the atrpms package can be dropped. Assuming that atrpms for
newer Fedora Releases is intended as a repo to be used in conjunction
with FC+FE and not just FC.

Thanks & Regards,

Hans