Buildsys Downtime

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Mon Oct 23 21:12:56 UTC 2006

On Thursday 19 October 2006 22:19, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> On Monday October 23  at 10am EST cvs write access and the extras build
> system will be disabled.  this will allow  for CVS to be branched for fc6
> and  for the buildsys to have fc6  configs deployed.
>
> Downtime will be approximately 3 hours.
> Ill send  a notification  before it goes down  and again  when its back up
>
> Your understanding and paitence is appreciated.

Hi all,

Thanks to the hard work of Jeremys  cvs foo.  we now have FC-6 branches in
extras cvs and a the build targets to boot.

so please do a cvs update -d on all your packages and go to work on making FC7
better

Oh  and the buildsys and cvs are  back up and functional :)

--
Dennis Gilmore, RHCE
Proud Australian