had new kid. will be scarce.

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Wed Oct 25 02:04:08 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-10-24 at 20:24 -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
> Not that I've had much time to spare, but now I have even less. :)
>

> I wasn't there to do the 10:00am release bitflip, and I missed a step in the
> script I hastily set up before leaving for the hospital. Paul Stauffer and
> Pam Andrews had to scramble to figure out what was missing so fedora.bu.edu
> was a few minutes late in going live with FC6. I hope you all can forgive
> me. :)

Congrats! Did you name the kid Zod? ;)

~spot
--
Tom "spot" Callaway || Red Hat || Fedora || Aurora || GPG ID: 93054260

"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always
that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence
and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We
will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in
our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended
from fearful men -- not from men who feared to write, to speak, to
associate and to defend causes that were, for the moment, unpopular."
-- Edward R. Murrow, March 9, 1954