updating db4 to 4.5.20

Jindrich Novy jnovy at redhat.com
Tue Oct 31 14:53:56 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm planning db4 update to 4.5.20 in a short time. Does anybody see a
problem in it? (regarding quality of the upstream code, known breakages
of this release etc.?) I tested this release together with Robert Scheck
in bz #198038 and it looks sane.

Proposed new db4 package is:
http://people.redhat.com/jnovy/files/db4-4.5.20-1.src.rpm
if you want to test.

Rebuilds of all the db4 dependent packages will be needed and db4-4.3
will be moved to compat-db then.

Rawhide breakage time(TM) has come again :]

Jindrich

--
Jindrich Novy <jnovy at redhat.com>, http://people.redhat.com/jnovy/