Free Software audit update

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Tue Sep 5 07:52:05 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-09-04 at 21:49 -0700, Peter Gordon wrote:
> Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> > Ralf  Mike is no longer a Red Hate employee.
I wasn't aware about this.

>  While you may disagree with the actions taken, please discuss the issue in
> a respectful manner. Red-herring like "Red Hate" or the like are grossly
> unneeded.
... this wasn't meant to attack individuals at RH.

I meant to question the attitude being exposed by RH (the enterprise),
the people representing it (@redhat.com) and RH's role in Fedora.

IMO, they are exposing a pretty narrow-minded view and attitude.
Instead, OpenSource needs open minds and open systems, not protectionism
(OSI).

Ralf