FC6 Test3 is now frozen

Ian Kent ikent at redhat.com
Wed Sep 27 04:35:13 UTC 2006

Hi Jesse,

Sorry to bug you with silly questions but ...

I'm not clear on the current state of the of FC6 except that the build
target seems to be still locked.

I've discovered quite a serious bug in autofs and think it needs to be
fixed as soon as possible in FC6. Basically, a case that can easily lead
to a SEGV.

I believe I will need to create a BZ to describe the problem (which I've
done, bz 208219) and build into dist-FC6-HEAD (which I've also done) and
then send a mail to (?) asking for review.

Is that the right thing to do?
Is there a problem in that I have included a few other simple bug fix
patches in the package following the freeze that will also be present in
the requested package?