Extras packages queued for removal after (non-)rebuild

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Wed Sep 27 07:12:31 UTC 2006

Christian Iseli wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 16:04:17 +0900, Jens Petersen wrote:
>> - remove needs.rebuild
>> - remove from Extras/OrphanedPackages
>
> Yes, and also:
>  - update owners.list file

Sure.

>  - assign all open bugs to self
>  - possibly check and update comps.xml

Ok (sigh), thanks.

And who is responsible for updating Extras/FC6Status?

Jens

PS  For the record I'm not very happy that the warning mails I
received didn't seem to mention that my packages were about to be
removed from Extras.  I hope this process will be done better in the
future: I'm already overloaded enough as it is with FC6 work without
having to unorphan deleted packages just because they didn't get
rebuilt in time.