New packages this week

Sebastian Vahl ml at deadbabylon.de
Mon Apr 2 09:00:21 UTC 2007

Am Mon, 02 Apr 2007 13:31:20 +0530
schrieb Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org>:

> Hi
>
> fedoranews.org is merging with fedoraproject.org soon and I have
> volunteered to a do a new section that lists and perhaps explains
> what new packages have been introduced this week. Is there a
> equivalent of http://packages.debian.org/unstable/newpkg_main? If
> not, what would be the quickest way to list the new packages in
> extras, short descriptions as well as the branches?

There seems not to be an equivalent. A few months ago I've also asked
for that [1] and also voluntered to do this. But at that time Thomas
Chung seems not to be interested. So I've done this for my own (eg.
http://www.fedorausers.de/?q=node/28). This one is done all manually.

Sebastian

[1]
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.extras.general/31601