Release Engineering Meeting Recap from Monday 16-APR-07

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Tue Apr 17 07:42:04 UTC 2007

On Tue, Apr 17, 2007 at 08:22:44AM +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> >Taking a look at the packages in my f7 mirror, I spot 52 packages
> >that still have a .fc6 tag, none of which look particularly
> >"omg, we have to rebuild this".  There are also 713 with no %{dist} tag
> >which include some which we definitly have rebuilt, so it's harder
> >to figure out which of those got updated and which didn't.
>
> Some numbers:

> $ echo $((4073-1206))
> 2867
>
> IOW: 1206 out of 4073 source packages were not rebuild in devel (both
> core and extras) between release of FC6 and now.

But that's by choice and now what the usual Fedora policy was until
now. Here is the historical data, that shows that we've been doing
effectively full rebuilds ever until now.

--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net