[F8/multilib] {,/usr}/{,s}bin64 (was: Split libperl from perl)

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Thu Apr 26 11:50:46 UTC 2007

On Thu, Apr 26, 2007 at 11:27:00AM +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-04-26 at 11:21 +0200, Axel Thimm wrote:

> > > Actually, this one should be quite easy to automate.
> > >
> > > We've spent too long trying to take short-cuts and do the easiest thing
> > > in the _short_ term for multilib -- and it shows. It's time to start
> > > doing it properly, IMHBCO.
> >
> > Exactly and the proper thing for multilib is: Let it die, multiarch rulez!
>
> Apparently you haven't understood what multilibs are.

Obviously your personal definition of multilib includes
cross-compiling for x86_64 on i386. But we call multilib something
else here, please adjust.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net