[Minimizing Fedora] Langpacks for Firefox.

Jochen Schmitt Jochen at herr-schmitt.de
Thu Apr 26 20:49:26 UTC 2007

Peter Lemenkov schrieb:
> I think that it would be reasonable to split firefox into main
> application package and many language packs.
I agree with you, There should be the following packages:

firefox                         (The main package)
firefox-devel               (Package for development)
firefox-langpack-xx   (Language-Pack)

Even if this may be too late for FC7, you should create a bugzilla
request for the responsible maintainers of firefox.

If you may do this, you may create a ticket for thunderbird too, becouse
there you have the same situation.

Perhaps we should add a paragraph to the packaging guidelines about this
topic.

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt