CVS/Buildsys Downtime

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Apr 3 14:34:36 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 03 April 2007 10:24:06 Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> koji's source is at https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/koji  it
> offers us much more flexibility than plague. koji has a web interface at
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/
>
> This is the final piece to having a merged fedora.  Thank you in advance
> for your patience and understanding.

We've had a test instance of koji running for a short while, I hope to enable
more public testing of it today through this week.  Koji packages did land in
Extras yesterday, and we're going to add a script to use existing plague
setups to set up koji too.  I'll post more when we're ready for wider
testing.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora