FESCo Meeting Summary for 2007-04-05
bpepple at fedoraproject.org
Mon Apr 9 17:47:30 UTC 2007
=== Members Present ===
* Brian Pepple (bpepple)
* Jason Tibbitts (tibbs)
* Christian Iseli (c4chris)
* Rex Dieter (rdieter)
* Toshio Kuratomi (abadger1999)
* Kevin Fenzi (nirik)
* Dennis Gilmore (dgilmore)
* Warren Togami (warren)
* Josh Boyer (jwb)
* Jeremy Katz (jeremy)
* Jesse Keating (f13)
=== Absent ===
* Tom Callaway (spot)
* Bill Nottingham (notting)
== Summary ==
=== Packaging Committee Report ===
* Packaging Committee didn't have any guidelines that needed FESCo
approval this week.
=== cvs-import changes ===
* Jens Petersen's patch has been applied, and c4chris will send a
message to the mailing list informing them of the change.
=== Package Database ===
* abadger1999 is looking for help in writing some small scripts, mainly
adaptations of things currently using owners.list. If you interested,
please contact Toshio.
=== Package Conflicts ===
* bpepple will contact Michael Schwendt to see if he has a tool to help
identify packages with conflicts, and if he is also interested in
helping to fix them.
=== F7 Preparation ===
* It was discussed what deadlines we should have for EVR and broken
deps. It was suggested that they should be fixed a week before F7t4,
otherwise they would be removed. nirik will send a message to the
mailing-lists informing the maintainers of this.
* Discusses the problem with Zope/plone since it is unable to work w/
Python-2.5. It was decided that pull Zope/plone for F7, rather than
push a compat python package. For details on the lengthy discussion of
this, please refer to the IRC log.
For full IRC log:
Brian Pepple <bpepple at fedoraproject.org>
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 810CC15E
BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
More information about the Fedora-maintainers