Packages with "fc6" name in Fedora 7

Chris Weyl cweyl at alumni.drew.edu
Tue Apr 10 21:10:51 UTC 2007

On 4/9/07, David Cantrell <dcantrell at redhat.com> wrote:
> I do this for the stuff I maintain using scratch builds in brew.  This
> could easily be expanded to an X-line script that just always runs and
> walks the CVS tree building whatever is the latest tag for devel for a
> package.

Hmm...  You know, it shouldn't be too hard to set up "scratch" targets
in the buildsys (plague, no idea about koji), mark them as "testing",
and let people fire off builds against it without having to worry that
those packages will ever be pushed anywhere.  I could see that as
being useful....

                     -Chris

--
Chris Weyl