Fedora 7 Test 4 freeze Tuesday the 17th

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Fri Apr 13 20:15:34 UTC 2007

Jesse Keating wrote:
> This will also mark the point in which I'd like to enter a continual slushy
> state.  Only bugfixes going in, with low risk to breaking other things.
>
> See http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/DevelFreezePolicy for policy on
> getting things tagged for the freeze tag for now until the end of the F7
> cycle.

Hmm, thats the same document as for the test3 freeze and doesn't talk about any
tagging. When I issue (bugfix) updates to any of my packages on or after the
17th, do I then need todo anything special to get them into test4 and/or final?

When I issue non-bugfix updates can I still build them or must I wait till
Fedora 7 final and an F7 branch is created before building (in the new devel
then) non bugfix updates?

Regards,

Hans