Summary of the 2007-04-17 Packaging Committee meeting

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Wed Apr 18 16:49:43 UTC 2007

On Wed, Apr 18, 2007 at 10:44:10AM -0500, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
> > But reading the above I'm starting myself to wonder: does FESCo
> > really want and have to look at such issue like adjusting
> > references to fedora-extras-list?
>
> Hey, whatever, I'm just following the rules.

And I think you're doing fine, because if we start to draw a line
ourselves, the next issue we decide not to let fesco ack it will be
one that fesco member will be upset we didn't pass it on.

Since this looks like a noop, it will take less than 30 sec of fesco's
time. If it takes more it looks like it was right to send along anyway.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net