broken deps outside of packagers control

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Thu Apr 19 15:52:30 UTC 2007

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 17:05:14 +0200, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:

> Is gg2-devel "highly questionable packaging" as well?

No, it isn't. Unlike a couple of other packages we've had before.

I've said more than once (and everytime somebody has asked about the
multi-lib stuff) that as a last resort individual packages can be put onto
the multilib blacklist.

I just don't want to be the target of flames and bad mood. There are much
nicer ways of how to request something. And we have a committee called
FESCo who are in charge of the Fedora multi-lib strategy.