Bastien Nocera bnocera at redhat.com
Thu Apr 26 20:59:44 UTC 2007

> Jesse Keating (jkeating at redhat.com) said:
> > Fill in your suggestion for the blanks.  Cannot link <blank> to Zod in the
> > same way that Zod is linked to Bordeaux.
> >
> > Suggestions will be ran through the legal queue and an election will happen
> > for Fedora contributors to pick the next Fedora name.
>
> Bordeaux -> Zod was DC universe characters. Which pretty much takes out
> all the direct Superman references.
>
> So, other things. Zod is:
>
> - a character played by Terence Stamp
>
>   - he's played other characters named 'Fish', 'Stick', 'Siegfried',
>     'The Limey'
>
> - a General
>
>   - Sherman, Patton, Hannibal, Lee, Orlov, Grevious, and many many many
>     many others

When playing Zod, he was released by Kal-el, which is also the name of
Nicholas Cage's son. Then open up a Copolla, Spielberg connection.

Sloth.

Nevermind, Zod is a book[1], so is Sloth[2]. Then I can get some monster
connections.

[1]: http://www.amazon.com/Zod-Fritz-Vongucci/dp/1401095143
[2]: http://www.amazon.com/Sloth-Gilbert-Hernandez/dp/1401203663/