[Minimizing Fedora] Langpacks for Firefox.

Peter Lemenkov lemenkov at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 05:10:14 UTC 2007

2007/4/27, Bill Nottingham <notting at redhat.com>:
> Peter Lemenkov (lemenkov at gmail.com) said:
> > >- doesn't work at all if you're installing the package later
> >
> > What actually doesn't work? Does Firefox will not start at all w/o
> > them? No, it starts. If you will need some your favorite locale you
> > may install it later.

> And how do you know what's available?

Take a look at graphical frontends for Yum :)
Seriously speaking - in the same manner to OpenOffice.org

> How do you know that you need it?

?
Kinda phylosophy?
If anyone doesn't know why he need <something> I have no idea too )

> You've just made every firefox user in non-english have to go
> digging through comps to find firefox-langpack-<blah>; it's a horrible
> user experience.

You are grossly overestimating needed efforts. Don't speak about us,
fellow users, as of idiots.

--
With best regards!