When are kernels removed from the download repository? (was Re: Policy for retiring packages?)

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Aug 1 13:45:17 UTC 2007

On Wed, 1 Aug 2007 15:43:21 +0200
Axel Thimm <Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net> wrote:

> Yes, but it was download.fedora.redhat.com itself that had both
> kernels, that doesn't match quite with what you write.

Given that we can only write to one point of the netapp, and snapmirror
is continuously running to sync up other points of the netapp set, this
is the problem set.  What I'm saying is that we updated the source for
these first, there is no possible way to update d.f.r.c first, and then
the rsync points.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora