two questions

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 03:42:14 UTC 2007

> How do I push to Fedora 6? Is there a way?

Fedora Core 6 uses Plague, of which I do not know much,

> I presume that because F-8 is not yet released I don't need to 'push' to
> that system?

If 'make tag build' is successful in the 'deve' branch, you just sit
back and the package appears automatically in the 'development'
repository in the next Rawhide push.

> Note that the nomenclature in Bodhi is 'push to stable', not 'push to
> updates'.

Yes. They are the same. :-) The name of the repository is 'updates' though.

Cheers,
Debarshi
--
GPG key ID: 63D4A5A7