Package rename upstream

Andrew Overholt overholt at redhat.com
Fri Aug 10 21:00:55 UTC 2007

Hi,

Mylar (eclipse-mylar) has been renamed upstream to Mylyn for trademark
reasons.  Ben Konrath and I did the work to rename the package and add
Provides/Obsoletes in the specfile and I've committed it all to its
devel branch.  However, I left the specfile as eclipse-mylar.spec.

Can we/should we re-name the specfile and/or the CVS module?

I couldn't find anything related to this on the wiki.  Does searching
even work?  I tried searching for text that I *knew* was on a page
(Renaming) and it found no results.  What gives?

Thanks,

Andrew