Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 19:06:39 UTC 2007

On 8/13/07, Josh Boyer <jwboyer at jdub.homelinux.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 11:40:06 -0600
> "Stephen John Smoogen" <smooge at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On 8/13/07, Josh Boyer <jwboyer at jdub.homelinux.org> wrote:
> > > That's right... it's time to start naming the Fedora 8 release.  Fill
> > > in your suggestion for the blanks.  Remember the rules:
> > >
> > > 1) <blank> must have some link to Moonshine
> > > 2) The link between <blank> and Moonshine cannot be the same as between
> > > Zod and Moonshine
> > >
> > > Suggestions will be run through the legal queue and an election will
> > > happen for Fedora contributors to pick the next Fedora name.
> > >
> > > Let the naming begin!
> >
> > Well the official links between Zod and Moonshine will need to be
> > published for useful combinations.
>
> What??  You don't remember?!?  ;)
>
> The old link was "record labels"
>
> > Here are my suggestions for FC8
> >
> > Moonshine -> RojoToro [EnergyDrink]
> > Moonshine -> Charger
> > Moonshine -> Chatham
> > Moonshine -> Traveler
> > Moonshine -> Mason
>
> Links?

Sorry in the old days.. we werent supposed to say what the links were
in public email. sigh..

Moonshine / RojoToro are 'Energy Drinks' to some people
Moonshine / Charger ... the Dodge Charger was used a lot in a show
about moonshiners
Moonshine / Chatham ... Chatham County was the Moonshine Capitol of
the South for many years
Moonshine / Traveler .. A very famous car that drove moonshine around
Moonshine / Mason .. what one drinks southern moonshine from. Mason
has a bunch of other items that can be moved from.