David Cantrell dcantrell at redhat.com
Mon Aug 13 19:19:15 UTC 2007

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 13:06:39 -0600
"Stephen John Smoogen" <smooge at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 8/13/07, Josh Boyer <jwboyer at jdub.homelinux.org> wrote:
> > On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 11:40:06 -0600

> > > Well the official links between Zod and Moonshine will need to be
> > > published for useful combinations.
> >
> > What??  You don't remember?!?  ;)
> >
> > The old link was "record labels"
> >
> > > Here are my suggestions for FC8
> > >
> > > Moonshine -> RojoToro [EnergyDrink]
> > > Moonshine -> Charger
> > > Moonshine -> Chatham
> > > Moonshine -> Traveler
> > > Moonshine -> Mason
> >
> > Links?
> >

> Sorry in the old days.. we werent supposed to say what the links were
> in public email. sigh..
>
> Moonshine / RojoToro are 'Energy Drinks' to some people
> Moonshine / Charger ... the Dodge Charger was used a lot in a show
> about moonshiners

We should offer a theme for F8 inspired by "The General".

> Moonshine / Chatham ... Chatham County was the Moonshine Capitol of
> the South for many years

I say no to this because no one will know how to correctly pronounce it.

> Moonshine / Traveler .. A very famous car that drove moonshine around
> Moonshine / Mason .. what one drinks southern moonshine from. Mason
> has a bunch of other items that can be moved from.

On this theme...

Moonshine / Bandit ... someone needs to run protection for you through the dry counties.

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell at redhat.com>
Red Hat / Westford, MA