GPL and LGPL not acceptable for Fedora!

Colin Walters walters at redhat.com
Fri Aug 17 18:23:16 UTC 2007

On 8/17/07, Harald Hoyer <harald at redhat.com> wrote:

> ok, with the attached perl script, I quickly spotted for my packages:

Cool.  I briefly toyed with this problem yesterday but am unlikely to have a
chance to improve my script in the next few days, so I'll just post it now
because it has some architectural differences to yours.

* I have a feeling that regular expressions are only going to be part of the
answer.  Files out there are messy.  Turns out Python has this neat
"difflib" library for fuzzy text matching.
* It operates on all files, not just *.[ch]
* It uses Python's leet generator functionality to cleanly mix traversing a
directory tree and searching