FeatureEclipse33 Status

Jeff Johnston jjohnstn at redhat.com
Fri Aug 17 19:19:40 UTC 2007

Andrew Overholt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here's the status of the Fedora 8 feature of updating the Eclipse stack
> to the 3.3 (Europa) base [1].  I've CC'd all of the maintainers.  Please
> reply with answers where you can.
>

> ChangeLog (Jeff Johnston)
> - mostly complete (I think)
> - Jeff?

Missing removed files support (major usability issue).  The entry seems
to stop when there are strange files (e.g. gifs or binary files it knows
nothing about) (major bug). New files should just put: New file comment
beside them (minor nit).  If all of these are fixed, then I would say it
is complete.

> CDT & autotools (Jeff Johnston)
> - ready AFAIK
> - Jeff?

Ready enough.  Would like to add template support for the autoconf
editor.  Would like to add sample wizards for new autotools executable
project, new autotools library project, possibly a few more...