Don't rebuild licence updates for old dists

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Tue Aug 28 21:59:52 UTC 2007

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 10:32:02 +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:

> Some packagers not only check in the licence updates to older branches
> (F-7, FC-6, FC-5), they also submit build jobs for them.
>
> Please don't do that.
>
> If every packager does that for all packages, we would rebuild the
> entire distribution and flood our users with superfluous updates.

And a few more have arrived...
I'm going to drop the following from the FE6 needsign queue.

  cgdb : only licence update rebuild
  digitemp : only licence update rebuild
  eggdrop : only licence update rebuild
  gmrun : only licence update rebuild
  mksh : only licence update rebuild
  wavbreaker : only release bump rebuild (%changelog refers to F8 rebuild)