Wiki discussions

Roland Wolters wolters.liste at gmx.net
Wed Aug 29 19:45:32 UTC 2007

Hi list,

where is the appropriate place to discuss pages in the wiki? I often come
across pages where I miss important information or where I would like to
mention an issue or two and I always fail to do so due to the fact that there
is no separate discussion page (as for example the MediaWiki engine
provides).
However, with the current Wiki configuration (and as someone who is used to
MediaWiki I already have enough problems with MoinMoin-like Wikis) this is
not possible. So what to do?

Roland