Re: When are kernels removed from the download repository? (was Re: Policy for retiring packages?)

On Wed, 1 Aug 2007 01:27:06 +0200
Axel Thimm <Axel Thimm ATrpms net> wrote:

> This seems to not hold true for the kernel packages, currently both 33
> and 41 are in updates-released.
>
> (not that I mind, but I wanted to understand the retiring policy to be
> able to react better with kernel supproting packages, aka kmdls)

Erm, the only way this can happen is if you're looking at a half
updated mirror.  The canonical source for this in the Fedora colo in
Phoenix has...

$ ls /mnt/koji/mash/updates/f7-updates/i386/kernel-* |grep 33
[jkeating koji scripts]$

Release Engineer: Fedora