Splitting a package--reviews needed?

I am the maintainer of octave-forge, a set of add-on packages for octave. The structure of the source package has been changed to separate it into a number of sub-packages. I think it would be a good idea to follow this structure in the Fedora package, particularly since some sub-packages have external dependencies that not all users may really need. The octave-forge package would become a meta-package that just installs all of the sub-packages. The question here is, should each of the new sub-packages be subject to its own review? It's a total of almost 40 packages, considerably more than I currently maintain, and I'm worried that this will significantly increase the time commitment, which I'm not sure I can do. Is there anyone out there who has a particular interest in any of the octave-forge sub-packages who may be interested in maintaining it?

Quentin