Re: Licensing guidelines changes

> If you're clarifying the license tag in your spec but the software
> itself isn't changing licenses, I don't think that's necessary.

I would concur.  It's vitally important to do our best to communicate
to the other maintainers if the licensing is actually changing.
Communicating licensing changes as widely as possible is "shout it
from the rooftops" important.

The re-tagging of existing packages for clarification is an orthogonal
development which will help us moving forward with internal efforts to
identify and address licensing issues.  Important...but not "shout it
from the rooftops" important.