system-config-lvm

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sat Aug 4 14:22:03 UTC 2007

On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 05:54:49 -0400
Steve Dickson <SteveD at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I notice with f7 that system-config-lvm is no longer installed
> by default and if I remember correctly there was not even an
> option to choose it...
>
> Just curious as to what happen and why? I personally find it
> to be a excellent tool, especially when configuring
> xen/kvm guests...

It just didn't find it's way to the manifest.

https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/pungi/browser/config/f8-fedora.manifest

Either system-config-lvm should be added to the manifest, or made a
default in one of the groups we already include, that is if we (Fedora)
deem system-config-lvm to be necessary on the media we spin.  Maybe an
entry of system-config-* in the manifest, not sure.

--
Jesse Keating