New license question regarding libcaca

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Mon Aug 6 09:27:57 UTC 2007

Hans de Goede wrote :

> This license is already on the list of approved licenses:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Licensing
>
> The Short form for in the spec file is: WTFPL

Eek, indeed! I wonder how I missed it when searching through the
page :-/ Sorry for the noise!

> p.s.
>
> Great to still see you active, as you've been very quiet with regards to
> rpmfusion. Thorsten has got us a workable infra, all we are really waiting for
> before moving forward is you, so if you could please spare 15 minutes to tell
> us where you stand that would be awesome!

I should be somewhat more available for the next weeks, since things
just started to "calm down" with many co-workers now on holiday ;-)

Matthias

Fedora release 7 (Moonshine) - Linux kernel 2.6.22.1-27.fc7
Load : 0.22 0.45 0.60