Re: Make ppc64 secondary arch - don't block builds (was: Dealing with ppc64 BRs)

On Mon, Aug 06, 2007 at 09:46:48AM -0500, Josh Boyer wrote:
> ARM is not an official secondary arch to my knowledge.  The Fedora
> buildsystem isn't able to handle secondary arch stuff yet.  And I
> suspect SPARC will be there first anyway.

Didn't fesco vote on arm already on June the 12th?

And yes, the buildsystem is not capable to handle secondary arch,
that's my speech, e.g. this is a reuqest to implement this sooner than
later to not have packagers do the exclude/include jumbo. The work to
support secondary archs is needed anyway, and doing it now will save
lots of specfile messing.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net