Re: Make ppc64 secondary arch - don't block builds (was: Dealing with ppc64 BRs)

On Mon, 6 Aug 2007 17:11:56 +0200
Axel Thimm <Axel Thimm ATrpms net> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 06, 2007 at 09:46:48AM -0500, Josh Boyer wrote:
> > ARM is not an official secondary arch to my knowledge.  The Fedora
> > buildsystem isn't able to handle secondary arch stuff yet.  And I
> > suspect SPARC will be there first anyway.
>
> Didn't fesco vote on arm already on June the 12th?

No.  On July 12, we approved the Secondary arch proposal in general.
We didn't approve any architectures as official secondary arches.  It
would be pointless to do so, since the buildsystem isn't setup yet.

josh