Re: Make ppc64 secondary arch - don't block builds (was: Dealing with ppc64 BRs)

On Mon, 6 Aug 2007 17:42:30 +0100
Andrew Haley <aph redhat com> wrote:

> You are painfully close to assuming that our users are fools; I don't
> believe it.

No, right now we've got a pretty self selected set of users.  By nature
of how we put our distro together and how we make people get it we've
got a 'you must be this high to ride' sign.  That's neat.  Why can't we
get other users too?  Or are we happy with the elitism?