Re: Make ppc64 secondary arch - don't block builds (was: Dealing with ppc64 BRs)

On Mon, 2007-08-06 at 22:21 +0200, Axel Thimm wrote:
> The same board decided shortly before that once there is another
> secondary arch besides ppc they would both be treated as such.

I actually attended that meeting, and this is not what the board
decided.

They decided to defer the question of where ppc would land until another
secondary arch was successfully implemented. Until then, it remains a
primary arch.

~spot