Re: two questions

> (2) once my package is uploaded at it gets the NEXTRELEASE status, how
> does my package, which is currently shown with
> 'dist-fc7-updates-candidate' tag in koji, end up eventually in the
> Fedora Updates repository? Are there more steps that I need to follow?
> Is there some other review happening?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Join#head-5fe724060ca02046dde01278eb83f8a02dca3929

You basically use Bodhi to request the package to be pushed to
updates-testing. After staying there for a week or so, if there are no
bugs you again request it to be pushed to updates.

Happy hacking,
Debarshi
--
GPG key ID: 63D4A5A7