Build Error/Job Failed but package created successfully

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Thu Aug 9 13:13:08 UTC 2007

On Thu, 9 Aug 2007 07:37:36 -0400, Jeff Gilchrist wrote:

> On 8/8/07, Jon Ciesla <limb at jcomserv.net> wrote:
>
> > I had this happen a week or so ago, and then retried the build a few days
> > after, making no changes, and it was fine.
>
> I tried again this morning without any changes and it seemed to work
> this time.  Not sure what happened but didn't get any errors this
> time.

The problem is not gone, however. See fedora-devel-list, where it's
reported that package "ssss" failed to built, although the logs don't
contain any obvious error message and all binary rpms are available.
Might be that there's a race condition in plague somewhere when
building for multiple archs on a single build server.