Re: Package rename upstream

AO> I couldn't find anything related to this on the wiki.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/CVSAdminProcedure

"If you need other special changes done which cannot be handled by the
template fields, like renaming of a package, or complete removal of a
package or branch due to rare circumstances, please state your desire
and justification below the template in your Bugzilla comment."

 - J<