Re: system-config-lvm

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 17:34:31 -0400
Steve Dickson <SteveD redhat com> wrote:

> How one make this happen...

Typically you file a bug against Distribution and state your case, or
you edit comps and you make the package a default in one of the groups
that are referenced in the manifest.

> And who make those decisions?

Release Engineering and other such folks.  Ultimately I have the commit
access to the manifest file, but I'm pretty open to suggestions and
typically run things through a set of peers (whomever is on IRC at the
time...)