Re: Licence of upstream project

Marcela Mašláňová wrote:
I started upstream of vixie-cron with license BSD (original), which isn't GPLv2 compatible. Could I change the license or I have to stay with BSD?

If you are the sole copyright holder, you are free to relicense, but if there are other contributors with copyrightable patches then they would need to agree to relicense or you would need to rewrite inorder for you to able to relicense.

Rahul