Re: The open() system call in f8 really broken...

exportfs does not write setuid files, but it can cause a lost
of thousand of dollars when a entire development department
is idle because they can't log in because we decided to change
the meaning of open()... it just does not make sense to me...

Except that this error would have been caught way before it got to any kind of production environment because there's a test suite for it...right?