Re: GPL and LGPL not acceptable for Fedora!

On 8/15/07, Tom spot Callaway <tcallawa redhat com> wrote:
Got your attention? Good.

GPL and LGPL are NOT acceptable License tags for Fedora. You cannot
simply use "GPL" or "LGPL" as a license tag anymore.

You have to use one of the following tags:

GPL+, GPLv2, GPLv2+, GPLv3, GPLv3+, LGPLv2, LGPLv2+, LGPLv3, LGPLv3+

I would like to repeat again that I believe this problem is ~90% automatable, and in doing so would be far more likely to catch not just current problems, but problems introduced in the future.