Re: how to rename a packge?

On Fr August 17 2007, Till Maas wrote:

> cryptsetup-luks has been renamed to cryptsetup, so if I want to reflect
> this change in Fedora, how can this be done?

It seems to be a little more complicated, because there was some time already
cryptsetup in cvs, at least there is a bugzilla component where bugs get
reported that are wanted to be reported against cryptsetup-luks and therefore
have been overseen. So, within the renaming procedure, it would be nice to
make sure that there is either only the cryptsetup component afterwards or
that cryptsetup-luks is an alias of cryptsetup (don't know, whether this is
possible).

Regards,
Till