Re: The open() system call in f8 really broken...

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007, Oliver Falk wrote:
On 08/17/2007 01:06 AM, Dave Jones wrote:
*snip*

Well that list looks more like a *complete list* :-)

Enh, I think there are probably some more bizarre corner cases that it might not catch, but it's certainly a lot more complete than the previous one. (Of course, in my case, the strange incantation failed to build, which is probably fairly fortunate.)

Thx Dave!

 +1

     Jima