Take over jlint

On the orphaned packages wiki page, jlint is shown as having been
orphaned nearly a year ago.  I would like to take over maintainership
of that package.  Since the package has been orphaned for over 3
months, I have opened a new review request: 253134.  The SRPM contains
a patch to make it work on 64-bit systems.  While this patch has been
submitted upstream, I do not expect them to take it as is, since it
requires the presence of <stdint.h>.  That's fine for all current
Fedora systems, but not for some of the old systems the developers
appear to want to target.
--
Jerry James
http://jjames.fedorapeople.org/