Re: No python in koji

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 20:53:10 +0200
Axel Thimm <Axel Thimm ATrpms net> wrote:

> trying to build something that uses
>
> Requires:       python-abi = %(%{__python} -c "import sys ; print
> sys.version[:3]")

You're not supposed to use that, for quite some time now.

> or similar breaks in koji with
>
> sh: /usr/bin/python: No such file or directory
> sh: python: command not found
> error: line 33: Version required: Requires: python-abi =
>
> See for example the smart builds for F7 and F8:
>
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=106564&name=root.log
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=106560&name=root.log

again not supposed to use that.  And if you are building a python
package, you need to BuildRequire python-devel.

> also there are lots of non-fatal
>
> mount: XXXX already mounted or /var/lib/mock/YYY/root/XXX busy
>
> which don't seem kosher either.

These are fine.  There are some disagreements between koji and mock
about mount points, koji does it for mock and cleans up after mock
should mock go awry.