Re: No python in koji

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 21:59:34 +0200
Axel Thimm <Axel Thimm ATrpms net> wrote:

> I think the workaround of requiring such careful design of macros is
> more work than fixing koji.</says_the_man_wo_providing_the_patch>

"fixing koji" to do what exactly?  Use a full install in the chroot
when querying the spec and building the srpm?  Maybe the problem lies
in RPM and not koji, to make RPM ignore it's Requires: stuff when you
only care about the BuildRequires?  (although isn't it fun that
BuildRequires /are/ Requires in the source rpm?)